The world is changing fast and to keep up you need local knowledge with global context.
Many ingredients made the inaugural BizNews Investment conference special. Among them a superb speaker lineup. Something we’ve done our best to match in Spring’s event, which will be held from August 31 to September 3. Held once again at Champagne Sports resort in the Central Drakenberg. Of course.
The BizNews community’s best read/listened to personalities have all confirmed. So we’ll have keynotes from Rob Hersov, Magda Wierzycka, Magnus Heystek and Nick Hudson. Money manager, Piet Viljoen is back in Spring by popular demand, and, Covid-willing, Orbvest’s CEO Martin Freeman and another high profile presenter (we’re awaiting confirmation) will jet in from abroad.
Also on the programme is a special concert by the Drakensberg Boy’s Choir plus storyteller Rob Caskie, an appreciation evening with wine queen Carrie Adams and the inspiring story of Khubeka from founder Anthony Fitzhenry. Price for delegates is R7 500 for singles and R12 500 for doubles (room sharing).
If numbers are capped by regulation, we’ll work on a first-come basis. So best to secure your spot soonest. Like last time, as a Premium member there’s a 24-hour window before we open up to all. Fill in your info at this link for the Champagne team to call you: https://www.biznews.com/biznews-investment-conference
- If you live anywhere other than Cape Town (where we’re on FMR) and would like to catch the BisNews Power Hour as it happens (from 5:30pm SA time) please bookmark the livestream link: https://iono.fm/s/141. You can also watch live on the BizNews Youtube channel at: https://youtu.be/H8iWjR1bH7w
And for your listening and viewing pleasure…..
Latest audio on BizNews Radio…(click on the link to access)
- BPH: David Shapiro’s ventilator portfolio; Wierzycka; Viljoen; Hudson
- What is a hedge fund and should you invest?
- FB: Eskom’s labour want 10% more; Covid-19 restrictions for Easter
- Nick Hudson on AstraZeneca vaccine resignation of Salim Karim
- Life after Jooste: Christo Wiese, R60bn poorer, opens up
Latest videos on BizNews TV… (subscribed and tune in daily at 5:30pm to the livestream of the BizNews Power Hour)
- Insurers pay up for Steinhoff; Old Mutual dividend; Northam Platinum;
- Climate change – South Africa’s contribution
Cyril Ramaphosa: The Audio Biography
Listen to the story of Cyril Ramaphosa's rise to presidential power, narrated by our very own Alec Hogg.