The world is changing fast and to keep up you need local knowledge with global context.
We would love for you to make Biznews.com your homepage. Doing so will ensure the freshest version of Biznews will greets you every time your internet is charged up. Doing so is quick and easy, with small changes dependent on the browser you use. Here are the specific instructions…
- Open Google Chrome and enter biznews.com in the address bar.
- On the menu bar at the top of the page click on CHROME and then PREFERENCES.
- This will take you to Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the section ON START-UP
- Click on the third option OPEN A SPECIFIC SET OF PAGES.
- Click on the first option ADD A NEW PAGE
- ENTER WWW.BIZNEWS.COM. Click OK.
- Open Safari, put “biznews.com” into the address area.
- On the menu bar at the top of the page click on SAFARI and then PREFERENCES.
- Click on the GENERAL tag on the far left hand side.
- Beneath the fourth category, HOMEPAGE, click on the button which reads SET TO CURRENT PAGE. You’re done.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Type “biznews.com” into the search box at the top of the browser window.
- Once you have found “biznews.com”, go to toolbar at the top of browser, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”.
- At the top of the pop-up, you’ll see a “Home Page” box. The address of the site that you are currently at (https://www.biznews.com) is there. Click the “Use Current” button to specify Biznews.com page as your home page.
- In Firefox, navigate to Biznews.com.
- At the top of your browser window, you’ll see the Firefox tool bar. Click on “Tools”, then “Options”.
- The default option of “General” will open in the popup window.
- At the top of the window, you’ll see “Home Page Locations.”
- Click on “Use Current Page”.
- In Opera, click on “Tools”, then click on “Preferences”.
- Select the “general” tab.
- Find the section marked “Home Page”.
- Replace the existing URL with “biznews.com”, or click “Current” to choose Biznews.com (provided it is open)