The world is changing fast and to keep up you need local knowledge with global context.
The Rhino Conservation Experience
Travel with purpose and be part of a conservation legacy when you join us on our unforgettable, hands-on Rhino Conservation Experience at Founders Lodge by Mantis in South Africa, a luxurious game lodge steeped in conservation history.
This is an action packed 4-day adventure which includes guided walking safari’s, conservation talks, a veterinary procedure, rhino conservation education sessions and more.
- All-inclusive (meals and local beverages)
- Big 5 safari experience
- Veterinary procedure
- Guided walking safari with wildlife tracking workshop
- Interactive drumming session
- An introduction to our white rhino and a rhino feeding experience
- Tree planting and introduction to our CCFA Bee project
- Interactive conservation presentations with guest speakers
- Limited space available
- Starting at R26 000-00 incl. vat, availability and time dependant. Enquire for date options.
- Children 6 – 11 years (Sharing room with adults) are accommodated at 50% of the adult sharing rate per child. Children from 12 years and older are considered as adults and therefore require their own room at the applicable rate.