The world is changing fast and to keep up you need local knowledge with global context.
- Funding for African start-ups slowed for the first time after nearly 10 years of growth as investors in the fledgling tech scene were put off by the Covid-19 pandemic;
- South African banks ‘have legs’, says an equity analyst for a major firm;
- Italtile produced stellar results;
- Mastercard is starting to integrate crypto assets and Twitter bosses are also thinking about using it to pay staff and include on its balance sheet;
- Equites was a star performer on the JSE.
Listen on iTunes
(Visited 1,213 times, 1 visits today)
Cyril Ramaphosa: The Audio Biography
Listen to the story of Cyril Ramaphosa's rise to presidential power, narrated by our very own Alec Hogg.