The world is changing fast and to keep up you need local knowledge with global context.
The South Africa Revenue Service has concluded preliminary investigations that may lead to charges of under-declared income, overstated expenses and other misrepresentations against members of the African National Congress party, Sunday Times said.
Those on the SARS list, the newspaper reported, include:
- Dudu Myeni, the chairwoman of ousted President Jacob Zuma’s charitable foundation;
- Minister of Environmental Affairs Nomvula Mokonyane;
- Former National Prosecuting Authority prosecutors Nomgcobo Jiba and Lawrence Mrwebi;
- ANC lawmaker Vincent Smith;
- Former correctional services commissioner Zack Modise
Cyril Ramaphosa: The Audio Biography
Listen to the story of Cyril Ramaphosa's rise to presidential power, narrated by our very own Alec Hogg.