Today is the 75th webinar updating the BizNews Share portfolio (above). Which is appropriate, as it will also be one of the more active of these monthly events. We’ll be making more changes today than ever before.
Since its launch in December 2014, the portfolio has been managed on the basis that the ownership period for every stock is “forever”. That means churn has been very low, with sales only conducted when fundamentals alter within the business invested in. On average, there have been less than two changes a year.
Today, however, we are heeding blaring sirens from a stock market where certain sectors are overheated. So by this portfolio’s standards we’ll be doing some rather radical surgery. I’ll explain the reasoning in some detail in the webinar later.
So if you can make it today, please join me at noon. The webinar, scheduled for the last Tuesday of every month (please diarise), is only for Premium members. It’s also interactive, so come armed with tough questions ready.
For your listening and viewing pleasure…
- Latest audio on BizNews Radio…(click on the link to access)
- BPH: Mark Barnes; Cy Jacobs; David Shapiro; Mozambique crisis
- ISIS crisis in Mozambique & links to SA
- FB: Covid-19 vaccine crisis; SA is ‘pariah state’ for travellers
- The UGLY truth about the Covid-19 lockdowns – Nick Hudson, co-founder of PANDA – audio version
- Unlocking flexible access to cars with the co-founder of Flexclub Tinashe Ruzane
- Mining giants Peter Major and Bernard Swanepoel unpack hydrogen fuel cells
Latest videos on BizNews TV… (subscribe and tune in daily at 5:30pm to the livestream of the BizNews Power Hour)
- SA slammed for selling Covid-19 jabs to AU; electricity ships to cost SA R220bn
- Pearls of wisdom from Christo Wiese
- And now at over 100 000 views and rising- the weekend’s blockbuster from the BizNews Investment conference: Nick Hudson – The ugly truth about Covid-19 lockdowns