The world is changing fast and to keep up you need local knowledge with global context.
The local investable universe has shrunk from 616 companies in 2000 to 339 at the end of 2020.
And with Cartrack taking this number lower, both the JSE and regulatory authorities need to wake up if they want to keep SA money at home.
As Bill Gates once said: “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
- Dlamini-Zuma, Cele recommend level 4 lockdown for 30 days to curb Covid-19 cases
- SA’s rich: where they live, what they studied, how they grow assets – wealth expert
- Nine things you can do to make 2021 a better year – Gareth Cliff
- Insights on SA’s richest residents: where they live, what they studied, how they grew their assets – study
- Battle over ETFs, exchange controls: what’s really at stake – financial services expert Nerina Visser
- Bitcoin on the boil: What’s next for crypto currencies
Cyril Ramaphosa: The Audio Biography
Listen to the story of Cyril Ramaphosa's rise to presidential power, narrated by our very own Alec Hogg.